Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The "Beer Bottle - Puzzle" Song...

Everyone sing along...

1000 pieces of puzzle on the table,
1000 pieces of puzzle,
Pick one up, find where it goes
999 pieces of puzzle on the table....

--Now don't hate me because you that song stuck in your head...

Here's what it looks like with all 1000 pieces finished....



I love doing puzzles. I got on a kick recently (started on Halloween) and I was in Hobby Lobby one day and they had them on sale - so, I bought a cute Lab Puppy one that was 500 pieces. Well, that took me like 2 days to finish. So, I bought another 550 of an old fashioned looking Santa and that took maybe a week.

So, I figured this is going to cost a fortune so, I upped them to the 1000 piece one with "like" colors so it will slow me down.. It did some - but, this one is now done and I just broke open a new one last night.

There's just something about totally focusing and blocking out everything else that is relaxing to me. Kind of like my knitting. Speaking of knitting, I have a bunch of stuff to put up - but, of course, I have to take pics first and download them and edit them... So, I promise to have a knitting post this week!

In the meantime, I'm off to focus and relax and find one piece that fits...

No comments: