Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Wheels on the bus...

Ok, so it's not the wheels on the bus that go round and round - but, instead, for me, the ROOM, HOUSE and WORLD go round and round - Oy, I am a dizzy blonde!

A sinus infection that led to an inner ear infection that led to vertigo have my world and everything in it going round and round -

Like drunken bed spins (without the benefit of having tasted alcohol)
Like being on an airplane in turbulence
Like being on a boat in the middle of a storm
Like being on one of those spin round and up and down amusement park rides
Like everytime you stand up you kind of fall back down...
Like... Like.... Like.... (excuse me while put my stomach right side up)

Well, it was SO bad, I had to have Bill drive me to the Dr's (the thought of moving in a car caused me to take a Jewel bag with me JUST IN CASE)

Now I have some good drugs (Cipro, a Decon and Anti-vert) and hopefully I will not be a dizzy blonde much longer (ditzy maybe, but not dizzy) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club of DIZZY-DITZEY-blondes and/or platinum blondes!

Been there--done that!

Eat crackers---it helps

but hope meds takes care of all.

MOM

Paige said...

What a way to spend your birthday! Hope you feel better soon!